Last night went pretty well for Immanuel in his crib. However, we did allow him to stay up later than usual. Granny & Uncle K.T. were here and he was just being so cute. He wasn't fussy and was just playing with the boys, rolling all over the floor drunk with sleep being adorable so daddy wanted to let him hang out. Finally I nursed him one last time and put him down at 11:00 p.m. He cried, of course, when I laid him down at first, but as I watched hin on the monitor he calmed down fairly quickly and was asleep by 11:15 p.m.! He then woke up at 4:30 a.m. and I brought him into our bed to nurse. He ate but I fell asleep too and so we all just slept together the rest of the night. It's now 8:15 a.m. and he's still sleeping in our bed. I consider this a success despite his time in our bed in the early morning hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment